About the accommodation
Situated in the heart of the village, this beautifully presented period cottage is full of character, tastefully styled and well equipped to ensure ultimate relaxation and comfort during your stay.
Retaining lots of original features and providing accommodation on two levels we hope to delight you with the quirky layout and homely atmosphere.
Utilities, welcome voucher redeemable at local shop, Bed and bath linen, hair dryer, small selection of CD’s, DVD’s, books and games and a basic supply of kitchen essentials.
Please see our Tariffs & Bookings page for more information on availability, pricing and what’s included.
Please note that we are a strictly Non Smoking establishment.
- Generous size porch with coat hanging space and boot store
- Beamed ceiling and soft lighting
- Solid oak staircase
- Gritstone inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove
- TV with built in DVD/CD player, radio/cd player with blue tooth pairing.
- Part beamed ceiling and tiled floor
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Rangemaster double oven, hob and grill, microwave, toaster, fridge freezer, dishwasher,Tassimo coffee maker.
- Farmhouse table & chairs
- Washing machine, ironing board and iron
- Front facing aspect with 2 windows
- Linked super king or twin beds as required
- Rear facing aspect with 2 windows
- Double bed
- En suite: Powerful electric shower, hand wash basin, toilet, radiator
- Ground floor, spacious and attractive with white bathroom suite
- Power shower over generous P shaped bath, hand wash basin, toilet, heated towel rail
The terraced area is elevated and is not suitable for wheelchair access and/or may not be suitable for people with restricted mobility.
Young children should be supervised at all times.